Melissa H. BenderAssociate
- Email Us
Melissa H. Bender joined Haspel & McLeod, P.C. as an associate in June, 2012. Prior to joining the firm, she practiced both as a prosecutor and with a private firm focusing on litigation. Most recently, Melissa spent 6 years as an Assistant State’s Attorney in Frederick County where she gained valuable courtroom experience by regularly handling court hearings as well as bench and jury trials.
In addition to practicing law, Melissa volunteers as a youth soccer coach. She resides in Frederick County.
- Deputy District Attorney, Jefferson County, Alabama District Attorney’s Office, 2000-2002
- Associate, High, Swartz, Roberts & Seidel, LLP, Norristown, Pennsylvania, 2003-2006
- Assistant State’s Attorney, Frederick County State’s Attorney’s Office, 2006-2012
Professional affiliations and community service
- Frederick County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association