Divorce and Family Law Firm Serves Rockville and Frederick, MD
Helping you find common ground
Haspel & McLeod, P.C. has represented individuals, families, parents and their children throughout Montgomery, Frederick and Howard counties since 2002. We’re proud of our reputation as the family law firm that fights for our clients and enforces their legal rights. Our clients know us as the family law firm that stands beside them.
Legal resources that are broad and deep
Haspel & McLeod, P.C. provides comprehensive services in family law matters. Our Rockville divorce lawyers are experienced in these areas:
- Child custody: We represent custodial parents as well as parents seeking custody during or after a divorce action.
- Child support: Our attorneys help you obtain or modify child support.
- Alimony: As your financial circumstances change, so should alimony. We protect your rights under Maryland law.
- Modification and enforcement: We work with you to secure enforcement or modification of the terms of your divorce decree.
- Prenuptial agreements: Our attorneys draft prenups that protect your interests in the marital estate.
- Domestic violence: Our Rockville family lawyers stand beside both the victims of domestic violence and those unjustly accused.
We guide clients through the divorce process, ensuring that the division of property is fair. We also offer alternative dispute resolution to save time and money for both spouses. Our divorce attorneys assist same-sex couples through the divorce process as well.
Contact our full-service family law firm today
Our Maryland divorce attorneys represent individuals, families, parents and children in Rockville, Frederick and beyond. Call Haspel & McLeod, P.C. at 301-424-8841, or contact us online and an attorney will respond to you shortly. Our offices are at 50 West Montgomery Ave., Suite 260, in Rockville, and at 141 W. Patrick St., First Floor, in Frederick.