Experienced Maryland Lawyers Handle Family and Criminal Litigation
Responsive Frederick, Rockville and Hagerstown attorneys represent clients in divorce, DUI, and criminal cases
How you handle a family law or criminal defense matter will have a significant impact on your future and the lives of the people you love. With so much on the line, you need a lawyer who will fight for you to enforce your legal rights. At Haspel, McLeod & Drawbaugh, P.C., we have provided exceptional representation to the people of Maryland since 2002. Whether you are ending a marriage, are embroiled in a child support dispute, or face criminal charges, we have the ability and determination to press for a favorable result. Our diligent attorneys deliver strong advice and advocacy to those we represent throughout Frederick, Montgomery, Washington and Howard counties.
Knowledgeable law firm assists with divorce and criminal defense cases
With any legal matter, you usually have just one chance to present your case. To maximize the likelihood of a successful outcome, choose a law firm whose members are recognized as:
- Determined advocates — Our civil and criminal litigators won’t let you be intimidated by powerful adversaries. We use our extensive trial and negotiation skills to obtain successful results in highly competitive litigation settings.
- Accomplished litigators — With 100 years of combined experience, our trial-tested attorneys have the ability to assess your situation quickly and outline the relevant legal issues. From there, we investigate, gather information and present the strongest possible argument on your behalf.
- Supportive partners — At every stage of your case, you will remain advised, informed and in direct contact with an attorney involved in your case until the case is completely resolved.
Having to face the end of your marriage or a criminal charge can be devastating, but we are committed to relieving your burden by providing exceptional advocacy and service.
Dedicated advocates provide strong counsel in a range of areas
Our firm represents Maryland clients in several areas of legal practice:
- Family law — For more than a decade, clients have recognized us as the family law firm that fights for them in a full range of matrimonial and parenting matters.
- Criminal defense — We deliver thorough criminal defense counsel for felony, misdemeanor and traffic cases.
- Divorce — If you are going through a divorce, our lawyers handle key issues such as custody and property division in a skillful, professional manner.
- Mediation — Mediation is a process that can successfully resolve divorce and other family law conflicts while saving the parties involved time and money. We counsel clients who choose this alternative means of dispute resolution.
- DUI/DWI — A drunk driving allegation can upend your ability to travel, work and take care of your loved ones. Our firm conducts a thorough review to find potential defenses to these charges.
- Peace Order/Protective Orders
- Administrative Hearings; Department of Social Services; Motor Vehicle Administration
No matter what your problem involves, prompt action is crucial when constructing a legal case. Once you retain our services, we work immediately to protect your interests and give you confidence going forward.
Contact an accomplished Maryland attorney to schedule an appointment
Haspel, McLeod & Drawbaugh, P.C. represents Maryland clients in family law and criminal defense matters. Please call 301-631-0592 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. Our offices are located in Frederick, Rockville and Hagerstown.