When You Need Exceptional Maryland Family Law Attorneys
Divorce presents many challenges as you prepare to embark on a new era of your life. Choosing the right lawyer is one of the most crucial decisions you will make as you begin the process. At Haspel & McLeod, P.C., our attorneys practice family law exclusively. By committing their more than 65 combined years of experience solely to family law, our lawyers are able to provide unparalleled representation.
Our clients and colleagues describe us as:
- Respected: Our family law attorneys are well respected by their colleagues and the Montgomery County and Frederick County magistrates and judges for providing clients with knowledgeable, assertive representation combined with sensitivity toward their clients’ needs.
- Empowering: Our team educates you about your options so that you can make well-informed decisions about your case.
- Tough: Our determined litigators aggressively fight for you at trial.
- Accessible: Our lawyers regularly communicate with you wherever you are so that you know where you stand and what step to take next.
- Caring: During the painful experience of divorce, our attorneys provide compassionate representation and always remain sensitive to your needs.
- Results-oriented: Our lawyers are determined to obtain the best results possible in your case through litigation, negotiations or collaborative divorce methods.
- Family-focused: The most difficult aspect of divorce for most parents is the impact that it has on their children. Our family law team advocates for the rights of children to remain with their loving, devoted parents.
Reach out to us to resolve your family law issues in Montgomery, Frederick and Howard counties.
Contact Our Team
Our firm has offices in Rockville and Frederick. Call Haspel & McLeod, P.C., at 301-850-7234 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.
I felt totally powerless and blind-sided and yes stomped on… but somehow you righted things and you restored balance to a world that to me was upside down. – J.H.
Ms. McLeod is a strong advocate in the courtroom and where it counts the most. She fights hard for her clients, is organized and effective… As tough as she is, and as strong as she sounds, she is also a kind and compassionate attorney. She deserves the respect she has earned. – Rebecca Nitkin, Esq.
…Because I live abroad, accurate and timely communication with my counsel is important, and the team at Haspel & McLeod have always demonstrated a flexibility and understanding in getting at the essence of the case at hand, and managing it to successful resolution. – L.C.
I just want to thank you very much for your helping me through this very difficult process. You were kind, considerate, thoughtful and generous and I truly appreciate all of those qualities.
I do not have a very good impression of divorce attorneys, but you are the exception to the rule. I will always recommend you to people who want an attorney like yourself who has integrity and a moral character. – B.G.
Gwen fought for everything I wanted and won!! I’m very glad that she was my lawyer and not my ex-husband’s! – B.B.
… Haspel & McLeod tenaciously navigated the judicial system, bringing about the best result possible for me and my sons. I’m elated to say that I currently have custody of my children and all the false allegations of domestic violence and child abuse were dismissed long ago. I also receive child support monthly. I have an iron-clad separation agreement that ensures my children and I will be protected in the future, too. – A.T.
Learn more about what clients and colleagues say about Haspel & McLeod, P.C., on our testimonials page.